The most sold LED from our range of products. Suitable for all magchargers that originally didn’t have a LED.
This led is designed and made by us.
- 1300 lumens light output
- Smooth reflector with fixed focus and a max range of about 400m
- Available in 3 versions:
- 1 mode (100% light output.)
- 3 mode (100%, 50% of 25%)
- 5 mode (100%, 50%, 25%, Stroboscope and S.O.S.)
- If you have a Magchargers with a new 3 mode switch it is recommended to buy a 1 mode LED. The older on/off switches can use all LED versions.
- Changing modes can be done by pressing the shortly switch halfway or turning it off and one again until you find the right mode.
- The 3 and 5 mode LED’s have a memory function which enables them to continue in the mode you used last time. For example you turn it of in S.O.S. mode and after 10 seconds or 10 year you turn it back on. The LED will still start in S.O.S.
|ST-50 (100% mode)||1300||1,5||3||4,5|
|ST-50 (50% mode)||~650||3||3||6|
|ST-50 (10% mode)||~200||13||0||13|
Maglite shows on their website the runtime and brightness of their standard flashlights. In order to compare the LEDs with respect to the original lamps, a number of measurements were done. Here the MagCharger is equipped with a new fully charged 3.5 Ah battery and old type switch. To get a more realistic measurement the lights were turned on and off every 15 minutes. The hours above were measured with a timer and were rounded to the nearest half hour. The transition of bright to noticeable weaker is objective, each person may therefore experience this differently. Please note that each measurement depends on the status, age and capacity of the batteries. The data is mainly intended to give a indication and to make the comparison with the original bulbs easier.